This article will show you how to setup and use the admin based remove tool. This tool differs from the player based tool, namely, the wielder can turn this on and remove any object, whether owned by the admin or any player. It functions through any weapon, so turning it on and going full auto with an M4 will let you remove items quickly with ease (if a tad inaccurate).
Note - This is NOT something you want your players to have access to. Make sure you set the command on the correct rank and don't mix it up with the REMOVER tool.
Setting up the Admin Remove Tool Edit
Nothing is required to be set in config.ini to configure this tool. Edit
1. Browse to the Commands.ini file
2. Locate the rank you wish to have access to the admin remove tool (remembering that any rank above it will also inherit that command)
3. Add the following commad:
4. Save the commands.ini file
Reload the configs Edit
1. When in game, you can type the following command to reload the commands.ini file
Using the Admin Remove Tool in game Edit
Turning the admin remove tool ON Edit
1. Type the following command to turn on the remove tool
2. You will see a notification that the remove tool is enabled
3. Shoot or hit the items you need removed
Turning the admin remove tool OFF Edit
1. Type the following command to turn the tool off:
2. You will see a notification that the tool has been disabled.