This Article will guide you through the simple process of uninstalling the Essentials mod.
1. Log into your server console;
2. Shut down your server;
3. Take a full map/player backup;
4. Go to the Mod Manager section
5. Find Essentials in the list of available mods and select uninstall;
6. Once uninstalled, browse to and delete the Rust Essentials folder from the \Save directory;
7. Double check to ensure all legacy files and folders are removed.
8. Start your server;
9. Log in to your server to confirm the mod is uninstalled.